We hope you have a pleasant stay at our campground. In order to make your stay and
the stay of other campers around you a happy experience, we ask that you observe
the following campground regulations.
- Check out time is 11:00 am. Please let us know at least one day in advance if you
are planning to extend your stay.
- Please keep your campsite clean at all times. Place all trash in plastic bags, and
deposit in garbage trailer.
- Only one camping unit and or vehicle per site. Any additional vehicle must be parked
in visitor’s parking area.
- Quite hours are observed from 10:00 pm. till 8:00 am.
Parents are responsible for safety and conduct of their children at all times. Children
under 12 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Small campfires may be built only in existing fire pits.
Do not move the fire pits
or create new. Campfires must be strictly controlled and extinguished before leaving
the campsite or retiring, no fires on windy or dry days.
- No minibikes or motorcycles to be ridden in the campground.
- The speed limit in the park is 5 MPH.
- Pets are to be kept on the leash at all times,
clean up after them and do not keep
them unattended as they may bother other campers.
- Washing cars and/or RVs in campsite is not permitted.
- One picnic table only per campsite.
Visitors must register at the office and pay the daily fee. They must leave by 10:00
pm or pay overnight fee. No visitors are allowed in after 8:00 pm.
- Washrooms are open 24 hours.
We appreciate your help in maintaining them in clean
condition. Under no circumstances should they be used for washing pets, dishes, laundry
or dumping porta-potties.